PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY.
The following serves as a legally binding agreement between DNG Music("Licensor") and the purchaser("Licensee"). This agreement grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to the Instrumental/Track("Beat") being purchased.
1. PAYMENT: The Licensee agrees to pay the Licensor a non-refundable fee for the non-exclusive use of the Beat for the purpose of creating a new composition("Recording").
2. Master Recording: The Licensor hereby grants the Licensee the right to record vocals and/or instrumental synchronization to any or all parts of the Beat. The Licensee understands that their non-exclusive usage of the Beat is limited to 1(one) new Recording and if the Licensee wishes to sue the Beat in another Recording, then the Licensee must obtain another license to sue the Beat from the Licensor.
3. Profitable Distribution: The Licensee is limited to distributing 1(one) version of the Master Recording for profitable use. The Licensee is limited to a distribution of 3,000(three thousand) copies of the Master Recording, this incudes all known distrubition methods as well as those yet to be created.
4. Ownership: The Licensor maintains 100% full rights (copyright and ownership) of the Beat, and can continue to sell it non-exclusively and/or exclusively. The Licensee has neither the right nor the authority to sell or license the rights to the Beat whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event another individual purchases exclusive rights to the Beat you will retain your non-exclusive rights under the limitations listed in this agreement and until these terms have been fulfilled.
5. Credit: The Licensee must give production credit to the Licensor for any and all distributed material, unless written consent is obtained by the licensee for changes, credits shall be clearly visible and written like this: Music Produced by "Goliath" for DNG Empire. www.dngempire.com. The Licensee also agrees to credit the Licensor when registering the song to a performance rights Organization(bmi,ascap, etc...).
6. Sample Clearances: For the most part the Licensor does not use samples in original beats. In the circumstance that a sample was used , whether by the Licensor or Licensee, it is the sole responsibility of the Licensee to clear all samples used in the Beat. The Licensee cannot and will no hold the Licensor liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Licensee does not get cleared. The Licensor will provide a list of any samples used in the Beat.
7. Public Performances: If Licensee's use is an audio-visual use which is intended to broadcast over television, radio, cable, satellite or similar medium, then licensee agrees to exercise reasonable care to make such brodcast information available to Licensor so that Licensor can arrange to collect its performances fees on the Beat from the performing rights society with which Licensor is affiliated.
8. Term: This license is granted for 180 days or 3,000 copies distributed, which ever occurs first commencing from the date of purchase. By completing a purchase, you (the licensee) declare that you have read, understood, and agree to the above terms and conditions. You will adhere to the terms detailed in this sgreement and are aware that any breach of this contract will result in the revocation of your non-exclusive rights listed in this agreement. Additionally, by violating the above terms, any recording that contains any portion of the Beat being licensed without written permission from DNG Empire would constitute a violiation of copyright law. This violation is punishable by legal action.
After the purchase has been completed DNG Empire will provide you with an email. to the email address provided at checkout, with a link to the complete, untagged, .mp3 and .wav versions of the licensed Beat as well as a link to download the Pro Tools session files.